Good morning. The Subway Action Plan for the 53rd Street tunnel remains in effect through early Sunday morning. Here’s what that entails, along with the rest of the service changes in effect (most of which also end on Sunday morning)
- E – All service via F line between Roosevelt Av and W 4 Street
- D – All service is local-only between DeKalb Av and 36 Street
- F – Coney Is.-bound service is express-only between Jay St and Church Av
- G – No service between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts and Church Av
- Service is split at Bedford-Nostrand Avs
- N – All service is local-only between DeKalb Av and 59 St/4 Av
- Q – No service between Brighton Beach and Coney Island
To ease some of the confusion as to when these service changes end, there are two maps this weekend.
Enjoy the weekend and Happy New Year.