Good afternoon and happy new year in advance. Here are this week’s major service changes:
- 4 – No service between Brooklyn Bridge and New Lots Av
- 3 train service is extended to Brooklyn
- 6 – Service is split at 125 Street (Wed-Fri mornings)
- 7 – No service between Queensboro Plaza and 34 St-Hudson Yards
- 42nd St shuttle operates overnight to provide alternate crosstown service
- D – Service is local-only in both directions between 145 Street and 59 St-Columbus Circle
- F – multiple diversions
- Service is local-only in both directions along Queens Blvd
- Brooklyn-bound service is rerouted via E and A lines between Roosevelt Av and Jay St-MetroTech
Note that some service changes begin Tuesday night/Wednesday morning due to the New Year’s holiday.
Enjoy the day.