Good morning. First off, I’d like for you guys to check out Signal Problems, a weekly newsletter run by Aaron Gordon and focuses on the subway and its many problems. With that said, here are this weekend’s service changes:
- 1 – No service between 96 Street and 242 Street
- 3 – No service; 1 trains replace normal service between 96 Street and 148 Street
- 4 – All service is local-only in Manhattan
- A – No service between Howard Beach and Far Rockaway
- A C – All service is express-only between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Canal St
- F – Brooklyn-bound service runs via E and C lines between Roosevelt Av and Jay St
- G – No service between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts and Church Av
- J – No service between Broadway Junction and Jamaica Center
- M – No mainline service between Broadway Junction and Essex St
- N – No service between Queensboro Plaza and Times Sq-42 Street
- Q – All service is local-only in Manhattan
- R – All service runs via F line between 36 St/Northern Blvd and 57 St-7 Av
- S (Rockaway Park) – No service between Beach 90 Street and Broad Channel
Enjoy the weekend.
FRIDAY EDIT: Following this morning’s track fire, the MTA is initiating some last-minute repairs, which are rerouting D trains over to the C line between W 4 Street and 145 Street. The map has been updated to reflect this new service change.