Good morning. 6th Avenue remains closed. Here’s how that and the other service changes will impact weekend travel:
2 5 – Manhattan-bound service is express-only between E 180 Street and 3 Av-149 St
- 4 – multiple diversions
- No service between Utica Av and New Lots Av
- All service is local-only between 125 Street and Grand Central
- A – No service between 168 Street and 207 Street
- C – No service between 145 Street and 168 Street
- D – All service runs via A and F lines between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Coney Island
- E F – All service is local-only in Queens
- F – All service runs via Q and D lines between Lexington Av-63 St and Coney Island
- N – multiple diversions
- No service between Queensboro Plaza and Ditmars Blvd
- All service runs via D line between 36 St/4 Av and Coney Island
Reminder: 86 Street A B C will close for station renovations starting Monday.
Have a good weekend.
SUNDAY EDIT: 2 and 5 trains run normally between E 180 Street and 3 Av-149 St.