Good morning. This is the absolute last weekend of the Fix and Fortify tunnel reconstruction work in the Clark St tunnels. Starting Sunday, pre-June 2017 weekend service on the 2 3 4 and 5 lines will resume after a year or so of construction-related reroutes. With that said, here are this weekend’s major service disruptions:
- 4 – multiple diversions (Sat. only)
No service between Utica Av and New Lots Av
- Uptown service is local in Manhattan
- 4 6 – Downtown service is express-only between 125 Street and Grand Central (Sat. only)
- 6 – Manhattan-bound service is express-only in the Bronx
- D – All service runs via N line between 36 Street and Coney Island (Sat. only)
- E – All service runs via F line between Roosevelt Av and W 4 Street
- E F – All service is local-only in Queens
- G – No service between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts and Church Av
To minimize the potential for confusion since several of the service changes are only in effect on Saturday, there are two maps for this weekend.
Have a good weekend.