Current Long-Term Service Changes
- 2 3 – Weekend service is suspended between Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- A C – Periodic work on the Cranberry tubes will reroute trains via the F line between W 4 Street and Jay St-MetroTech.
- E – Periodic work on the 53rd Street tubes will reroute trains via the F-line between Roosevelt Av and W 4 Street.
- F – Manhattan-bound trains run express between Avenue X and 18 Avenue.
- J Z – multiple diversions
- Brooklyn-bound trains skip 104 Street.
- Jamaica Center-bound trains skip 121 Street.
- M – Service is suspended between Myrtle Av and Myrtle-Wyckoff Avs.
- N – Coney Island-bound trains run express between 8 Avenue and Stillwell Av.
- N W – Trains skip 30 Avenue and 36 Avenue in both directions.