Click on the link for the map for normal weekend service. This map only includes long-term service changes and disruptions, mostly station closures for renovations.
Current Long-Term Service Changes
- 2 3 – Weekend service is suspended between Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- A C – Periodic work on the Cranberry tubes will reroute trains via the F-line between W 4 Street and Jay St-MetroTech.
- D N R – Trains skip Prospect Av in both directions.
- E – Periodic work on the 53rd Street tubes will reroute trains via the F-line between Roosevelt Av and W 4 Street.
- F – Manhattan-bound trains run express between Avenue X and 18 Avenue.
- J – Brooklyn-bound trains skip 104 Street
- J – Brooklyn-bound trains skip 121 Street.
- M – Service is suspended between Myrtle Av and Metropolitan Av.
- N R – Trains skip 53 Street in both directions.
- R – Trains skip Bay Ridge Av in both directions.