Good morning. With the NYC Marathon happening this Sunday, the major service changes that have been in place for the past several weekends have been temporarily suspended. However, there are still a few diversions to deal with, which are listed below:
- 2 5 – Outbound service is express-only between 3 Av-149 St and E 180 Street
- A C – Uptown service runs via F line between Jay St and W 4 Street
- C – Slight reduction in service
- E – No service between Briarwood and Jamaica Center
- E F – All service is local-only in Queens
- F – multiple diversions
No service between Church Av and Coney Island
- Brooklyn-bound service runs via E line between Roosevelt Av and Jay St
- G – No service between Nassau Av and Court Square
- N R – Brooklyn-bound service runs via Manhattan Bridge, express between Atlantic Av and 36 St/4 Av
- R – No overnight service between Atlantic Av and Whitehall St
Some of these service changes are only in effect on Saturday. For the sake of clarity, there are two maps available this weekend.
Enjoy the weekend.